C E Ferulic Vitamin C Serum
SkinCeuticals' C E Ferulic is a high potency serum with a combination of powerful antioxidants to pr ... Read full description
C E Ferulic Vitamin C Serum
A vitamin C serum for fine lines and wrinkles.
Join SkinCeuticals Rewards
Join SkinCeuticals Rewards and earn points with every purchase. Points can be exchanged for dollars-off rewards and used to purchase SkinCeuticals products. Plus, receive access to exclusive offers and events.
SkinCeuticals' C E Ferulic is a high potency serum with a combination of powerful antioxidants to protect skin against atmospheric ageing. 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid work in combination to protect against environmental damage and premature signs of ageing caused by free radical damage from UV rays, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3).
In addition to the benefits of these powerful antioxidants, C E Ferulic can help fight the signs of ageing by improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and skin laxity that comes with age, while brightening complexion for more radiant looking skin.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralising damaging free radicals,
- Visible anti-ageing benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion,
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours,
- Ideal for normal skin and dry skin types,
NOTE: In our efforts to constantly improve on product efficacy and sustainability, we have recently updated our production processes. As a result, you may notice some minor changes to the appearance of the C E Ferulic Vitamin C serum. Rest assured, the active ingredients remain the same, and the product has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it delivers the same level of efficacy and safety that C E Ferulic is known for.
The measure of a vitamin C serum antioxidant is not only its environmental protection, but its visible anti-ageing results. C E Ferulic studies show a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, improved skin firmness, and a brightened complexion.
Complete your skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants, including Vitamin C serums and broad spectrum sunscreens provide more comprehensive protection against visible ageing caused by environmental aggressors.
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, perform synergistically to provide results superior to each single antioxidant formulation.
Published in 8 peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that is, by its structure, difficult to effectively deliver on skin.
The Duke Antioxidant patent describes the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10%-20%.
Triple Antioxidant Protection For Up To 48% Less Damage From Free Radicals^ ^Cosmeto-clinical study, 15 subjects, after 4 days of use vs. untreated skin
Improves 8 signs of ageing*
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles by up to 36%
Reduces the appearance of discolouration by 39%
Enhances skin radiance by up to 44.8% *Cosmeto-clinical study, 52 subjects, after 20 weeks of use
8X Stronger Skin*
*Cosmeto-clinical study, 51 subjects, after 20 weeks.
- 15% L-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, L-ascorbic acid is a highly potent form of pure vitamin C that helps neutralise free radicals and protect against oxidative stress, while providing visible anti-ageing benefits.
- 1% alpha tocopherol: This pure form of vitamin E neutralises free radicals and replenishes skin lipids. It has been proven to act synergistically with vitamin C.
- 0.5% ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralises free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamins C and E.
740019 21 - AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • ASCORBIC ACID • GLYCERIN • LAURETH-23 • PHENOXYETHANOL • TOCOPHEROL • FERULIC ACID • SODIUM HYALURONATE (F.I.L. D31590/4).
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders
Delivery in 3-7 days
Free Express shipping on orders over $150
$12.95 Express Shipping on orders under $150
Delivery in 2-5 Days
We are happy to offer a free return and a full refund on any product you've purchased from us within 30 days of the date of delivery (to the extent permitted at law).
Please see here for full details on Shipping and Returns