A.G.E INTERRUPTER ADVANCED ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a corrective anti-ageing cream that helps target visible signs of age ... Read full description
A.G.E INTERRUPTER ADVANCED ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM
Join SkinCeuticals Rewards
Join SkinCeuticals Rewards and earn points with every purchase. Points can be exchanged for dollars-off rewards and used to purchase SkinCeuticals products. Plus, receive access to exclusive offers and events.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a corrective anti-ageing cream that helps target visible signs of ageing caused by advanced glycation end products (A.G.E), including wrinkles, skin firmness and dullness.
This next-generation anti-glycation, anti-wrinkle cream is formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (+20% more than previous A.G.E. Interrupter), 4.25% wild fruit flavonoid blend (12.5% more), and new 0.1% glycyrrhetinic acid. The A.G.E Interrupter Advanced technology is shown to minimise visible wrinkles and help counteract the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process. Learn more on how to create an everyday anti-ageing skincare routine for mature skin.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive SKIN CONCERN: Ageing
- This A.G.E Interrupter Advanced is a collagen boosting cream that includes niacinamide & proxylane to help stimulate collagen production, address wrinkles and elasticity of the skin.
- Using this anti-wrinkle cream helps to smooth out deep wrinkles, fine lines, and location-specific creases like nasolabial folds while enhancing overall skin radiance and improves skin tone for a healthier-looking complexion.
- The A.G.E Interrupter Advanced is an anti-glycation cream that helps address the glycation process effecting collagen and elastin protein in the skin, in turn helping restore skins firmness and elasticity.
- Suitable for ageing and dry skin. The A.G.E Interrupter Advanced supports the skin moisture barrier and hyaluronic acid synthesis in the skin for hydration.
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes
^Study on 12 skin replicants receiving treatment of key active flavonoids everyday for 6 day, each day skin exposed to UVA analysis for AGEs at Day 7
Twice daily, start by cleansing the face with the SkinCeuticals Glycolic Renewal Foaming Facial Cleanser. Massage a thin, even layer of the A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced anti-wrinkle cream.
For best results, use the anti-wrinkle cream in the morning after applying the SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic Vitamin C Serum and finish your skincare routine with the SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50+ Sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
There are many factors that contribute to skin ageing such as free radicals, oxidative stressors, UV radiation, pollution and more. Added to this is the glycation process of collagen and elastin, where excess sugar molecules bind to these proteins in the skin, transforming the bound proteins into A.G.E.s—advanced glycation end-products.
The glycation process turns flexible proteins brittle, making newly glycated collagen and lose its critical regenerative ability. The skin eventually becomes weaker as these proteins are not broken down to be replaced, speeding up skin ageing and displaying visible signs of ageing including wrinkles and laxity.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a potent corrective anti-wrinkle cream designed to help target visible signs of ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation on the face. This anti-glycation cream features a high-concentration combination of Proxylane, wild fruit flavonoids, glycyrrhetinic acid, HEPES, and niacinamide to improve visible signs of ageing such as wrinkles, laxity, and dullness. Also formulated to keep skin hydrated and moisturised.
- MORE CONCENTRATED PROXYLANE (+20% MORE THAN ITS PREDECESSOR, A.G.E. INTERRUPTER): Proxylane is a sugar protein hybrid derived from Xylose, a natural sugar. Proxylane helps stimulate collagen production to support skin’s integrity and correct visible signs of ageing, like wrinkles and laxity.
- 4.25% WILD FRUIT FLAVONOIDS: Plant derived compounds or flavonoids are beneficial for their antioxidant properties. Flavonoids are also known to help with visible signs of ageing. A combination of blueberry and pomegranate extracts help reduce oxidative stress CB3:CD3s, which can be linked to A.G.E. formation, and protect against free radical damage.
- 0.1% GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID: Glycyrrhetinic acid is one of the components of licorice, known for its ability to help calm skin and minimise feeling of sensitivity in skin. It also acts as an antioxidant, helping counter dull tone, which can be linked to A.G.E. accumulation, and is known for its soothing properties.
- 3% HEPES: Sulfonic Acid or HEPES is known for its exfoliating properties by activating natural enzymes in skin to promote even cell turnover while hydrating skin. It is also known to reduce inflammation, addressing acne-prone skin concerns.
- 1% NIACINAMIDE
Topical niacinamide in skincare, also known as vitamin B3 has several antioxidant benefits while acting as a humectant that helps attract and retain moisture within the skin. Niacinamide is making it a great skincare ingredient for acne prone or sensitive skin types.INGREDIENTS
855355 100 Aqua / Water, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Oleyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-peg/ppg-16/16 Peg/ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Myristic Acid, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, Sorbitol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate F.I.L N70022657/1
Free Standard Shipping on all orders
Delivery in 3-7 days
Free Express shipping on orders over $150
$12.95 Express Shipping on orders under $150
Delivery in 2-5 Days
We are happy to offer a free return and a full refund on any product you've purchased from us within 30 days of the date of delivery (to the extent permitted at law).
Please see here for full details on Shipping and Returns