Ultra Facial Defense Sunscreen SPF50
Ultra Facial Defence SPF 50+ sunscreen protects skin from UVA/UVB rays known to cause damange a ... Read full description
Ultra Facial Defense Sunscreen SPF50
SPF50+ broad spectrum facial sunscreen for very high-level protection against UVA/UVB rays with an ultra-moisturising formula.
Ultra Facial Defence SPF 50+ sunscreen protects skin from UVA/UVB rays known to cause damange and premature aging.
This SPF 50+ for face provides very high broad spectrum protection.
Our UV filters work synergistically to prevent photodamage - a skin alternation caused as a result of prolonged exposure to sun.
Ideal for all skin types, the uniquely ultra-light moisturising texture provides 24 hour hydration.
- Packaged in a portable design, our easy to apply broad spectrum sunscreen is formulated with a lightweight and comfortable texture.
- Absorbent without leaving a residue, Ultra Facial Defence SPF 50+ provides very high sun protection.
- This SPF 50+ sunscreen is non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores, making it suitable for every skin type.
The Ultra Facial Defence SPF 50+ is a nourishing and moisturising sunscreen.
Skin is visibly hydrated and soft.
Signs of discoloration and ageing are protected against through broad spectrum, SPF50+.
Apply liberally and generously as the final skincare step, 20 minutes before exposure to sun. Reapply every 2 hours and as well after swimming, perspiring and towelling. Avoid prolonged sun exposure.
Pair broad spectrum sunscreen with additional sun protection measures like wearing long-sleeved shirts and pants, as well as hats and sunglasses. Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing. For children under six months of age, consult a healthcare professional before use.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.
Our combination of science and technology provides proven protection against harmful sun radiation.
Our UV filters prevent photodamage, skin discolouration and early ageing caused by sun.
- Mexoryl® SX [Ecamsule]: Advanced, photostable UV filters protects against short UVA rays
- Mexoryl® XL [Drometrizole Trisiloxane]: High performance UV filters that provide broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Tinosorb® S [Bemotrizinol]: Photostable UV filter protects against UVA and UVB rays
Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.09% w/w, Drometrizole Trisiloxane 6.00% w/w, Titanium Dioxide 3.32% w/w, Ecamsule 2.47% w/w, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 2.00% w/w, Bemotrizinol 1.50% w/w
Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol
AUST L 297074
858370 1 - AQUA/WATER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO]/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ALCOHOL DENAT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TEREPHTHALYDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, STEARIC ACID, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM COCOYL SARCOSINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, TROMETHAMINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, CETYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII SEESCAKE EXTRACT/SHEA BUTTER SEEDCAKE EXTRACT, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, D164448/2.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: undefined;