Retinol 1.0 Anti-Ageing Night Cream
Warning: Retinol 1.0 is only for those who have experience with Retinol 0.5 or higher. Retinol 1 per ... Read full description
Retinol 1.0 Anti-Ageing Night Cream
A high-concentration pure retinol 1% anti-ageing cream for experienced retinol users to refine signs of ageing skin
Join SkinCeuticals Rewards
Join SkinCeuticals Rewards and earn points with every purchase. Points can be exchanged for dollars-off rewards and used to purchase SkinCeuticals products. Plus, receive access to exclusive offers and events.
Warning: Retinol 1.0 is only for those who have experience with Retinol 0.5 or higher. Retinol 1 percent is very high strength, and should only be used in the evening. To avoid irritating the skin, use a lipid-rich moisturiser such as Triple Lipid Restore 242 Anti Ageing Moisturiser after the application of the 1.0 retinol. Due to the high concentration of retinol, we recommend you consult a skincare professional. Retinol increases cellular turnover and it is, therefore, essential to use a broad spectrum, high SPF sunscreen such as Skinceuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF50 when using this product.
Retinol 1.0 anti-ageing cream is ideal for ageing and sun-damaged skin that has been pre-conditioned using SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5. This anti-ageing retinol cream is formulated with a concentration of 1.0% pure retinol and comforting chamomile-derived bisabolol. SkinCeuticals uses advanced stabilisation system to evenly release the 1% retinol for maximum efficacy. Retinol 1.0 can help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolouration, while minimising blemishes and the appearance of pores.
- Retinol 1.0 is known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, blemishes and skin discolouration.
- This formula is non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores, making it suitable for acne-prone skin, as well as paraben, fragrance, alcohol and dye free.
- Our specialised packaging preserves retinol stability for optimal efficacy
Topical 1% retinol application can lead to a visible reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation caused by acne prone skin. The occurrence of blemishes can also be minimised.
Warning: Retinol creams should be introduced gradually into skincare routines, starting with the lowest from the SkinCeuticals product range which is the Retinol 0.3 Anti-Ageing Night Cream. Retinol 1.0 should only be used by experienced users who have used Retinol 0.5. Retinol 1.0 is very high strength, and should only be used in the evening. Due to the high concentration of retinol 1 percent, we recommend you consult a healthcare or skincare professional.
Since pure retinol creams can be very potent, it is always advised to use a moisturiser before and after retinol application referred to as the ""sandwich method"", in order to avoid the risk of irritation to the skin. Rich creamy moisturisers such as the SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 should be used when applying retinol.
On clean face, apply one layer of the moisturiser and let dry. Any concentration of retinol should not be applied on damp skin as it may be absorbed more deeply into the skin causing irritation.
Once skin is dry, apply a pea sized amount of this Retinol 1.0 night cream, closely followed by another layer of moisturiser.
Allow for absorption before applying other products and limit initial use to once or twice weekly.
Gradually increase frequency as tolerated to every other night, then every night. SkinCeuticals recommends starting with Retinol 0.3 for new users, progressing to Retinol 0.5 and then Retinol 1.0.
Always use with a high SPF, broad spectrum sunscreens during the day as retinol is prone to increase photosensitivity.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant soon. Always consult a healthcare professional before using."Warning: Retinol 1.0 is only for those who have experience with Retinol 0.5 or higher.
Topical retinol has been used extensively by dermatologists to help minimise the visual effects of ageing, including wrinkles, laxity and skin discolouration. Retinols can also help minimise blemishes and the appearance of pores because they can accelerate skin cell turnover. This cream’s optimised delivery system work’s with the skin’s natural lipid structure for optimal absorption.
• 1% Retinol: Retinol is also known as vitamin A, and is an active, exfoliating ingredient in skincare. Retinol in its pure form and high concentration of 1% is known to be very potent and is beneficial to use in skincare routines for anti-ageing, acne-prone, uneven skin tone and pigmentation skin concerns. Retinol has many benefits and is suitable for almost all skin types when used correctly. Read more on the benefits of retinol Retinol is also known as vitamin A, and is an active, exfoliating ingredient in skincare. Retinol in its pure form and high concentration of 1% is known to be very potent and is beneficial to use in skincare routines for anti-ageing, acne-prone, uneven skin tone and pigmentation skin concerns. Retinol has many benefits and is suitable for almost all skin types when used correctly. Read more on the benefits of retinol.
• Bisabolol: A naturally occurring oil, Bisabolol is derived from the chamomile plant and is known to be soothing and can help comfort skin. Due to its comforting properties, it is a great skincare ingredient for those with sensitive skin. It is also known for its hydrating and antioxidant properties, supporting the skin against free radicals. It also has anti-inflammatory properties making it a suitable ingredient to include in acne-prone skincare routines.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders
Delivery in 3-7 days
Free Express shipping on orders over $150
$12.95 Express Shipping on orders under $150
Delivery in 2-5 Days
We are happy to offer a free return and a full refund on any product you've purchased from us within 30 days of the date of delivery (to the extent permitted at law).
Please see here for full details on Shipping and Returns