Resveratrol B E Antioxidant Night Serum
Resveratrol B E is a first-of-its kind night treatment that combines a maximised concentration of 1% ... Read full description
Resveratrol B E Antioxidant Night Serum
A concentrated night treatment with pure antioxidant-rich resveratrol to reveal visible radiance and firmness
Resveratrol B E is a first-of-its kind night treatment that combines a maximised concentration of 1% pure, stable resveratrol, synergistically enhanced with 0.5% baicalin and 1% pure vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) for optimised anti-ageing antioxidant performance. This US patented antioxidant cocktail neutralises free radicals, supports skin’s natural antioxidant defences, and reveals visible radiance and firmness.
- Neutralises free radicals caused by environmental aggressors and supports skin’s natural antioxidant defences
- Diminishes visible signs of ageing, improves the appearance of skin radiance, firmness, and density
- Paraben-, fragrance-, alcohol-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, dry, and combination skin types
In a 12-week clinical study, Resveratrol B E significantly improved radiance, firmness, elasticity, and density. The dermatologist-controlled trial was conducted on 55 females, ages 45-60, with mild to moderate lines and wrinkles, discoloration, and laxity. Subjects applied Resveratrol B E once daily at night. Subjects also used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser twice daily and Emollience as needed.
After 12 weeks, an 18% improvement in skin density and smoothness and a 10% improvement in skin firmness and radiance. As shown by ultrasound measurement, resveratrol B E increases skin density by 18.9%. Improvements were seen in both epidermis and dermis. After 12 weeks, 19% improvement in smoothness, 20% improvement in epidermal thickness, 13% improvement in elasticity. x3 Fold change in VEGF - a sign of cellular inflammation and oxidative stress. x1.5 fold change in Collagen III and x1.5 fold change in Collagen I which both promote anti-ageing correction. (12-week clinical study conducted on 55 female subjects ages 45-60 with mild to moderate lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and laxity. (USA, 2013). Percentages reported are average results.)
In the evening after cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps to a dry face, neck, and chest.
May also be used on the backs of hands.
Ensure to avoid the eye area.
Follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product if desired.
Over the past 10 years, resveratrol has come to be known as the “longevity molecule.” This potent antioxidant helps neutralise free radicals and studies have shown its potential benefits in anti-ageing skincare. Resveratrol B E combines a maximised concentration of 1% pure, stable resveratrol to help diminish visible signs of ageing caused by damaging free radicals. To enhance its anti-ageing antioxidant benefits, this night treatment features a combination of 0.5% baicalin and 1% pure vitamin E (alpha tocopherol).
- 1% resveratrol: Derived from the knotweed plant, resveratrol benefits helps support skin’s natural antioxidant defense system to neutralise free radical
- 0.5% baicalin: A flavonoid antioxidant derived from the roots of baical skuillcap, baicalin is a potent antioxidant with skin soothing properties.
- 1% alpha tocopherol: The most abundant, pure form of vitamin E neutralises free radicals and replenishes skin’s lipids
855141 16 - AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, CAFFEINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, RESVERATROL, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS EXTRACT/SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, D162488
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: undefined;