Phyto Corrective Gel Calming Serum
Phyto Corrective Gel combines hyaluronic acid with a botanical blend of cucumber, thyme, olive leaf, ... Read full description
Phyto Corrective Gel Calming Serum
Hydrating and soothing gel serum with Cucumber, Thyme, Eucalyptus, Olive Leaf Extract and Mulberry Extract to visibly reduce redness, soften and brighten skin.
Phyto Corrective Gel combines hyaluronic acid with a botanical blend of cucumber, thyme, olive leaf, and other soothing botanical ingredients, making it an ideal moisturising serum for sensitive skin. This soothing gel helps even skin tone and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion. The serum gel is ideal for all skin types however it is particularly beneficial for: improving the appearance of large pores, redness, sun damage, free radical damage, hyperpigmentation and aging skin. If you suffer from sensitive, redness or rosacea affected skin then moisturising your skin is even more important as it creates a barrier to lock out the irritants that can aggravate your skin.
- This calming serum is a light, non-greasy, non-sticky, green gel-like fluid that can be layered to hydrate skin.
- Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- In addition to the Phyto Corrective Gel, you can also correct and smooth your skin’s texture by using the SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator serum.
Soothes skin with anti-redness botanicals such as thyme and cucumber.
Gradually and gently cleans out the pores to minimise congestion with the use of eucalyptus.
Visibly reduces skin redness, softens skin with olive leaf extract.
Helps to brighten skin and reduce dark spots with mulberry extract which is a natural skin brightener and antioxidant.
Contains hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant found in the body to hydrate skin and retain moisture.
As needed, apply 2-3 drops to face, neck, and chest.
Can also be used on other areas of the body such as hands, legs, and bikini line.
If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
- Thyme, olive, and cucumber: Botanical extracts known to soothe skin
- Eucalyptus leaf: An essential oil that delivers a purifying feeling to skin
- Hyaluronic acid: A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water making it an ideal moisturiser when applied topically
740015 30 - AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 80, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUMEDTA, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT/OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT, PARFUME/FRAGRANCE, BENZOPHENONE-4, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRUS GRANDIS FRUIT EXTRACT/GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT/CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT - THYME FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CI 42090/BLUE 1, LINAOOL, CITRONELLOL, MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT, D230007/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use."
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: undefined;