Blemish And Age Cleansing Gel
Blemish and Age Cleansing Gel is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant ... Read full description
Blemish And Age Cleansing Gel
Exfoliating cleanser with lipo-hydroxy acid foams to decongest skin and improve clarity
Join SkinCeuticals Rewards
Join SkinCeuticals Rewards and earn points with every purchase. Points can be exchanged for dollars-off rewards and used to purchase SkinCeuticals products. Plus, receive access to exclusive offers and events.
Blemish and Age Cleansing Gel is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid , salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Formulated for aging skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- Features a blend of acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oil and makeup
- Soap, synthetic-fragrance, dye and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and ageing skin types
Twice daily, apply a small amount of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Blemish And Age Cleansing Gel is formulated in response to the unique needs of ageing skin prone to blemishes. As skin matures, turnover of skin cells slows down and a gradual loss of moisture also occurs. The combined result of these two processes is increased potential for dead skin cells to create clogged pores and blemishes.
Traditional formulas for acne prone are known for their skin drying potential, which increases the visibility of lines and wrinkles. With theBlemish And Age Cleansing Gel , SkinCeuticals has formulated an exfoliating cleanser that won’t dry out skin. Designed to be suitable for combination, oily and ageing skin types, this salicylic acid cleanser incorporates both exfoliating and hydrating ingredients to target breakouts and lines simultaneously.
Formally known as LHA Cleanser
- Caproloyl salicylic acid: A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
- Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture
- Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found in plants with a protective outer skin, this natural humectant draws water to skin’s surface and helps maintain adequate moisture levels
855062 1 - AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCO-BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARETH-100 IPDI, PHENOXYETHANOL, SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, MENTHOL, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, STEARETH-100, D193514/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders
Delivery in 3-7 days
Free Express shipping on orders over $150
$12.95 Express Shipping on orders under $150
Delivery in 2-5 Days
We are happy to offer a free return and a full refund on any product you've purchased from us within 30 days of the date of delivery (to the extent permitted at law).
Please see here for full details on Shipping and Returns