Phloretin CF Vitamin C Gel Serum
SkinCeuticals' Phloretin CF Gel is a vitamin c gel serum that harnesses advanced antioxidant technol ... Read full description
Phloretin CF Vitamin C Gel Serum
Phloretin CF Gel is a lightweight vitamin C serum gel formulated with unique antioxidant technology for effective protection against environmental factors while working to diminish skin discolouration and signs of ageing, for a smoothed, even complexion.
Gift on Orders $250+
SkinCeuticals' Phloretin CF Gel is a vitamin c gel serum that harnesses advanced antioxidant technology for enhanced protection against environmental damage to the skin and to target the premature signs of ageing caused by free radical damage following environmental exposure. Known as 'atmospheric ageing' the unique blend of ingredients visibly repairs and protects, including: 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) and 0.5% ferulic acid.
- Provides protection against skin damage and ageing as a result of environmental factors by neutralising free radicals
- Diminishes the look of discolouration and refines texture
- Lightweight gel texture is sutiable for normal, oily, and combination skin types
- Suitable for use post-shaving
- Free from parabens, fragrance, and dyes
In-vivo, Phloretin CF Gel provided the same high level of environmental protection against UV-induced oxidative damage as Phloretin CF serum when exposed to solar-simulated light.
Phloretin CF Gel shows clinical improvements in skin tone and hyperpigmentation by week 12. By week 12, 30% reduction in fine lines, 25% improvement in skin texture, and 38% reduction of dullness and discolouration (12-week study conducted on 28 caucasian male and female subjects, ages 40-60)
In the morning, after cleaning and toning, apply 4-5 pumps of Phloretin CF Gel to a dry face, neck, and chest before all other skincare products.
Complete your skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants, including Vitamin C serums, and broad spectrum sunscreens provide a more effective layer of protection against visible ageing caused by environmental aggressors.
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, provide superior results to each single antioxidant alone. Phloretin CF Gel is a topical vitamin C antioxidant suspended in a gel delivery system. In a comforting texture, this vitamin C gel has been shown to provide powerful environmental protection due to a synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid. It is formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent.
Vitamin C is a highly-potent antioxidant that is, by its structure, difficult to effectively deliver on skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of a topical vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10%-20%.
An open matrix gel delivery system - a. the first gelifier capable of being formulated at low pH, b. suspends acidic solution instead of encapsulating it, c. releases entire solution into the skin for maximum effects, d. drives actives to target site in skin. The serum is released to the target site for maximum bioavailability
- 2% phloretin: Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, phloretin neutralises damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and fades the appearance of discolouration while providing tone improvement.
- 10% L-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralises damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits
- 0.5% ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralises free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E4
740019 - AQUA/WATER/EAU, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ASCORBIC ACID, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-23, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, FERULIC ACID, PANTHENOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, D29725/2.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: undefined;