LHA Gel Facial Cleanser
LHA Cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concen ... Read full description
LHA Gel Facial Cleanser
Exfoliating cleanser with lipo-hydroxy acid foams to decongest skin and improve clarity
LHA Cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Formulated for aging skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- Features a blend of acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oil and makeup
- Paraben, sulfate, soap, synthetic-fragrance, dye and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
Twice daily, apply a small amount of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturiser.
Aging skin prone to breakouts has a unique set of needs. As skin ages, it experiences a natural loss of moisture and slowdown in the cell turnover cycle, which may cause excess dead skin cells to clog pores and result in breakouts. However, many traditional blemish fighting ingredients have the potential to dry out skin. This can exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Effective daily cleansing and exfoliation can help decongest pores and remove excess sebum and dead skin cells. Designed specifically for oily, combination, and aging skin, LHA Cleanser combines a blend of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients to address blemishes and visible signs of aging at the same time.
- Caproloyl salicylic acid (LHA): A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
- Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found in plants with a protective outer skin, this natural humectant draws water to skin’s surface and helps maintain adequate moisture levels
855062 1 - AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCO-BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARETH-100 IPDI, PHENOXYETHANOL, SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, MENTHOL, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, STEARETH-100, D193514/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: undefined;