LHA Exfoliating Toner
LHA Toner is a targeted clarifying toner ideal for combination oily skin. Formulated with a triple c ... Read full description
LHA Exfoliating Toner
Clarifying Toner to help get rid of clogged pores and remove surface dead skin cells with lipo-hydroxy acid.
Gift on Orders $250+
LHA Toner is a targeted clarifying toner ideal for combination oily skin. Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, it efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores. Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this clarifying toner has a low pH to efficiently exfoliate and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- The low pH of the acidic solution optimises acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home skincare use
Twice daily after using LHA Cleanser, pour a small amount of this clarifying toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturiser.
Those with combination, oily and acne-prone skin types experience inflammation in skin caused by unbalanced skin acidity. Unbalanced pH levels affect the flow of moisture in skin, which leads to an excessive production of sebum, the body’s natural oil. To reduce surface level oil in skin, a gentle exfoliating toner with low pH is required.
To manage acne-related symptoms like blemishes and breakouts, this salicylic acid toner employs a triple combination of exfoliating agents: lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid and salicylic acid.
LHA’s (beta-lipohydroxy acids) are non-irritating exfoliants. The low acidity levels make LHA’s akin to skin’s healthy pH, which helps to restore moisture balance in skin. Our LHA toner is formulated to target oily and acne-prone skin with a dual purpose:. Exfoliants clear excess oil and surface cells to unclog pores, and low pH establishes optimised acid efficacy for refined, even looking skin.
- Caproloyl salicylic acid (LHA): A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
- Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
855063 1 - AQUA / WATER / EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, D169298/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: undefined;