Advanced Pigment Dark Spot Corrector
Advanced Pigment Corrector targets skin discolouration often caused by accumulated sun exposure, hor ... Read full description
Advanced Pigment Dark Spot Corrector
A daily multi-action lightweight lotion that reduces the appearance of skin discolouration and improves skin tone
Advanced Pigment Corrector targets skin discolouration often caused by accumulated sun exposure, hormonal shifts, and the natural ageing process. This multi-active comprehensive technology exfoliates and improves skin radiance to reduce the appearance of discolouration. Tested across all skin tones to improve the appearance of skin discolouration and uneven skin tone as it boosts the appearance of radiance.
- Fades the appearance of discolouration
- Promotes even skin tone
- Improves visible skin luminosity for renewed radiance
- Ideal for all skin types, except very sensitive
- Paraben, fragrance, and dye-free; non-comedogenic
The dermatologist-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 70 multi-ethnic subjects, ages 25-60, with twice daily application of Advanced Pigment Corrector. Results showed significant improvement in the appearance of skin discolourations and dark spots while boosting skin tone evenness and radiance.
Once or twice daily, apply 1-2 pumps to a dry face and other areas of discolouration, or as directed by a physician.
If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
Formulated with an exclusive high-potency cocktail combining 1% hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid (pronounced hī-ˈdräk-sē\phe- näk-sē prəʊpɪˈɒnɪk/ as-id), 0.5% ellagic acid, and 0.3% salicylic acid, Advanced Pigment Corrector works via a multi-action mechanism to powerfully reduce the look of uneven skin tone, discolouration, and improve overall skin appearance.
By week 12, 19% improvement in dark spot (intensity), 14% improvement in discolourations, 26% improvement in skin tone clarity, 22% in radiance/brightness, 19% improvement in imperfections/blotchiness. Clinical improvement is as effective as 4% hydroquinone + 0.025% tretinoin. (Source 1).
Daily application of Advanced Pigment Corrector demonstrated a statistically significant improvement in skin tone clarity, evenness, and hyperpigmentation continued after discontinuation of 4% hydroquinone and 0.025% Tretinoin cream. The bio-instrumental analysis confirmed Advanced Pigment Corrector has superior moisturising properties, determine by corneometry measuresments improvement at weeks 12 and 20. Also yielded - 20% improvement in firmness; 23% improvement in blotchiness; 21% improvement in skin tone clarity; 27% improvement in radiance. Also produced a statistically significant reduction in erythema, peeling, and dryness at week 12, compared to baseline. (Source 2).
(1) The dermatologist controlled double-blind, two cell study was conducted on 82 subjects, ages 25-60. Subjects applied either Advanced Pigment Corrector twice daily or 4% hydroquinone and 0.025% tretinoin once daily. Subjects also used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser and Physical UV Defense SPF 30.
(2) Draelos, Z. A method for maintaining the clinical results of 4% hydroquinone and 0.025% tretinoin with a cosmeceutical formulation - JDD - 2015
- 0.3% salicylic acid: An exfoliating agent to help eliminate dull, discoloured surface cells
- 1% hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid: Helps fade the appearance of discolouration and improve uneven skin tone
- 0.5% ellagic acid: A naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidant found in the tara plant (caesalpinia spinosa) that has been shown to help improve the look of skin discolouration
855128 20 - AQUA / WATER / EAU, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-11, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PTFE, METHYLSILANOL/SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYPHENOXY PROPIONIC ACID, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, ELLAGIC ACID, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/STEARETH-8 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EXTRACT / EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, MICA, DISODIUM EDTA, PPG-5-CETETH-20, CITRIC ACID, D174187/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: undefined;