*Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Nourishing formulation
- Ideal for daily use and high-altitude climates
- For all skin types
- PABA-free, oil-free, and fragrance-free
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid prolonged exposure in the sun. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes with water. Not to be used on broken, damaged and diseased skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention.
Other Information: Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun. Store below 30 degrees.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
– Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
– For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
Austal Code: 2142155
1. Cleanse & Tone.
5. Protect with Ultimate UV Defense SPF 30.
Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*): Microfine zinc oxide provides broad-spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
Octinoxate: This chemical filter protects against UVB rays.
Active Ingredients: OCTYL METHOXYCINNAMATE 7.5% W/W & ZINC OXIDE 7.0% W/W
Also Contains: HYDROXYBENZOATES AND DIAZOLIDINYL UREA